The Green Valley Gardeners have licensed the 4.2-acre park property at 999 South La Huerta in Green Valley to be used as a botanical garden for the enjoyment of all our garden-loving friends in the community.
- Picnic tables are located in the Barrio Garden and the Hummingbird/Butterfly Garden
- Look for tile mosaic and metal art at the shade structure near the Barrio Garden
- Native plants located throughout the park
- Stroll through the community garden to see what grows in cool season weather versus warm season weather
- Grasses in the grasslands and the wind sculpture provide motion during a breeze. Find carins among the cactus
- Desert wildflowers change with the seasons — look for the flagstone sculpture in this area
- Enjoy walking your dog along our many walking paths — including the Anza Trail