The park has full recreational facilities, including tennis courts and thirteen picnic sites. The Looff Carousel was built in 1894, installed in the park in 1910, and restored in 1978.
- Three-mile bike trail from Armistice Blvd.
- Ten-mile river area to Kimberly Rock Athletic Complex in Rumford.
- Home to the historic Daggett House, Water Color Society, and a dog park.
- Offer free children’s performances on Tuesday nights and musical performances on Thursdays from July through August.
- Pawtucket Arts Festival along with the Rhode Island Philharmonic Orchestra performance in September, Halloween events in October, and Winter Wonderland even in December.