Narragansett, Rhode Island 02882Official Website
The parking lot of adjacent, privately-owned Rose Nulman Park is currently blocked to traffic. Parking is available on the road. A signed trail to shore access is north of the mowed park.
An octagonal brick building was erected in 1816. A Coast Guard and tower beacon were maintained at the point during the Revolution. The original wooden lighthouse, built in 1806, was blown down in the Great Gale of September 1815. The last German U-Boat sunk in World War II was two miles off the light. Visitors are welcome to the grounds; the lighthouse and Coast Guard Station are restricted.
Content from Official Website