3015 North Oracle Road Tucson, Arizona 85705Official Website
Evergreen Cemetery was founded in 1907 as a place outside of the rapidly growing Tucson city limits for burial purposes. A considerable number of burials from the main cemetery located within the town limits as well as Presidio Cemetery were relocated to Evergreen. Today the remains of many pioneers from old ranch sites and homesteads are re-interred within Evergreen’s boundaries. Evergreen has been owned and operated by the Addison Family since 1960 serving our community in their time of need. Foreseeing the necessity for complete funeral services in one convenient location, Evergreen Mortuary was established in 1974, making Evergreen the first mortuary and cemetery combination in Southern Arizona.
Content from Official Website