Wolfe Park was donated by deed for one dollar to the City of Columbus by Robert F. Wolfe and Della M. Wolfe.
A suspension bridge was constructed across Alum Creek in 1922 to connect Franklin Park and is in use today as a bike path and pedestrian crossing. A shelterhouse was constructed in 1935. Park is used for baseball/softball, tennis, and other recreation activities. Alum Creek bikeway passes through the park along the creek.
Content from Wolfe Park webpage