Millbury Street Grafton, Massachusetts 01519Saint Philips Cemetery (Find A Grave) website
Saint Philips Cemetery was established in 1731 as the first cemetery for the town, and it contains the graves of many prominent citizens, including Revolutionary War veterans, ministers, doctors, and lawyers. The cemetery is notable for its variety of tombstone styles, ranging from simple fieldstones to elaborate carvings and sculptures. The cemetery also reflects the changing religious and cultural values of the town over time, as evidenced by the different symbols and inscriptions on the markers.
The entrance to Saint Philips Cemetery is on Millbury Street.
Restrooms on site
Wheelchair accessible trail
Last updated December 18, 2023