In October 1926, W.A.Galpin of Buffalo, N.Y. (who was a Milan native) donated a 20-acre piece of land to the Village of Milan to be used as a bird sanctuary and wildflower refuse. The land bordered the east and south side of Milan Cemetery and an entrance to the Sanctuary is in the southeast corner of the cemetery. There is also a small walking park across from the cemetery (back side) for the Galpin Nature Trail.
No restroom facilities.
Content from Galpin Wildlife Sanctuary