1818 County Road 74 Gibsonburg, Ohio 43431Official Website
Acquired in 2008 with funding from Clean Ohio Conservation Fund, Ohio Department of Natural Resources, and Sandusky County Sportsman’s Club. Opened to the public in May 2009. Formerly a private hunt club for more than 60 years. The 360-acre site includes woodlots, open fields, wetlands, and limestone barrens. It is managed as a wildlife area with public hunting and hiking trails. Official Park District trails are still being established, current existing trails on the site are remnants of hunt club activity. The public is allowed to walk anywhere on the grounds except during hunting season.
Restrooms on site
Content from Official Website